Aspen Falls Wall Fountain:
The Aspen Falls Wall fountain features two panels of a material of your choice. Make this fountain truly unique by choosing your own surface material, trim color and edging. Choose from stainless steel, copper or blackened copper tor the trim. For the waterfall surface choose from slate, featherstone slate or mirror. The perfect combination will be a stunning addition to any wall. Similar to the Cottonwood Falls water fountain, yet slightly smaller in size, this wonderful fountain will add beauty to any room in your office or home.
Aspen Falls Wall Fountain Features:
- Hand made in the USA
- Wall-mounted fountain
- Different face options
- Choice of rounded or squared edges
- Splash guard tray and river rocks
- Adjustable splash guard hides the pump from view, prevents splashing and holds polished natural river rocks
- Water tight tray liner - heavy duty tray liner is water tight, double tested, and will not leak or deteriorate over time
- Superior water distribution system - water flows smoothly and will not clog or spray
- (4) 50 watt halogen lights
- Dimmer switch creates brighter or more subdued coloration
- Pull chain allows you to control the fountain without touching the cord (Lights and Water On, Only Lights On, Only Water On, Lights and Water Off)
- You can add your logo, image or change the size
- Easy to install
- 1 year limited warranty - Click Here for Details
Aspen Falls Wall Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- EZ installation bracket
- Polish river rocks
- Pebble beach splash guard tray
- Water tight tray liner
- Lights with dimmer control
- Installation and maintenance video on DVD
Aspen Falls Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 54"H x 50"W x 6"D
- Weight 120 lbs - Featherstone
- Weight 315 lbs - Slate
- Weight 160 lbs - Mirror
Disclaimer: Because all of our stones for the Aspen Falls are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown of the Aspen Falls wall fountain. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Soothing Walls Customer Service.
|Height||35 - 60 Inches|
|Width||35 - 60 Inches|
|Features||Add A Logo, Customization, Lighted, Made In USA, Ships in 1-3 Days|
Can this being installed on an outdoor stucco wall? Thanks
Posted byon Wednesday, May 25, 2016Yes, you would need to purchase an outdoor hood with it.
Hi, am interested in getting one of this for our retail shop. How long will it take for shipping to reach Singapore? And can we change the power socket as we use a different kind/voltage here.
Posted byon Monday, March 14, 2016Hello, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you further.
We are in the process of installing our Aspen Falls Water Fountain. Can you tell me how many gallons of water it requires?
Posted byon Monday, January 12, 2015It will probably need around 10 gallons, however the best way is to use the fill line on the left or right hand side of the plastic liner.
I am building a house and need to know where the outlet location is supposed to be located behind the Aspen Falls wall fountain. Do you have any spec sheets you can send me? Thank you, Dan
Posted byon Monday, August 4, 2014The outlet should be placed dead center behind the left stone (facing the fountain). Just a normal outlet is needed (not recessed).
Write Your Own Review
Dr Tim on 6/28/13