Disclaimer: Because all of our stones are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Soothing Walls Customer Service.
Cottonwood Falls Wall Fountain features a stunning natural variation of hues in the backdrop. This wall fountain will the focal point in any setting because of its bold and large presence.
- Veneer Slate 1/8" Thick
- 100% Natural Slate
- Allows for lighter hanging weight
- Textured Surface
- Metal Trimmed Edges
- Dimension: 69"H x 61"W x 6"D
- Slate Weight only: 2 x 180 lbs.; Slate Fountain with Water: 490 lbs., Shipping Weight: 565 lbs.
- Feather Stone Weight only: 2 x 25 lbs.; Feather Stone Fountain with Water: 180 lbs., Shipping Weight: 240 lbs.
- Marble Weight only: 2 x 180 lbs., Marble Fountain with Water: 490 lbs., Shipping Weight: 565 lbs.
- Mirror Weight only: 2 x 55 lbs.; Mirror Fountain with Water: 240 lbs., Shipping Weight: 315 lbs.
- Highlighted with six 50 watt halogen lights
- Square edge or Rounded edge look.
- Includes an EZ installation bracket for ease in installation, as well as a step by step installation and maintenance video on DVD
- The copper tray and hood is finished with a decorative brazen design then sealed with an high quality powder coat.
- The stainless steel hood and tray has a natural milled finish
- Copper Vein tray and hood have copper look but are made of steel with Copper Vein finish coated over it
What is the size from outside of frame to outside of frame? Where do I place the outlet for LED lights?
Posted byon Friday, August 14, 2015Not sure what you mean but the width of the fountain is 61" wide and the depth is 6" The LED lights use the same socked as the Halogen lights. They screw in like normal bulbs.
How much does the stone color vary on the Cottonwood Falls?
Posted byon Monday, April 7, 2014All of our stones are natural so they will vary from one to the next. If you are purchasing the cottonwood falls and worried about the variation we would recommend the stone selection option.