Disclaimer: Because all of our stones are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Soothing Walls Customer Service.
Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain Features:
- Hand made in the USA
- Wall-mounted fountain
- Different face options
- Choice of rounded or squared edges
- Pebble beach splash guard tray and river rocks - adjustable splash guard hides the pump from view, prevents splashing and holds polished natural river rocks
- Water tight tray liner - heavy duty tray liner is water tight, double tested, and will not leak or deteriorate over time
- Superior water distribution system - water flows smoothly and will not clog or spray
- (9) 50 watt halogen lights
- Dimmer switch creates brighter or more subdued coloration
- Pull chain allows you to control the fountain without touching the cord (Lights and Water On, Only Lights On, Only Water On, Lights and Water Off)
- You can add your logo, image or change the size
- Easy to install
- 1 year limited warranty - click here for details
Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- EZ installation bracket
- Polish river rocks
- Pebble beach splash guard tray
- Water tight tray liner
- Lights with dimmer control
- Installation and maintenance video on DVD
Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 69"H x 91"W x 6"D
- Slate Weight only: 3 x 180 lbs.
- Slate Fountain with Water: 720 lbs.
- Feather Stone Weight only: 3 x 25 lbs.
- Feather Stone Fountain with Water: 255 lbs.
- Marble Weight only: 3 x 180 lbs.
- Marble Fountain with Water: 720 lbs.
- Mirror Weight only: 3 x 55 lbs.
- Mirror Fountain with Water: 345 lbs.
- Ships: Common Carrier
- Power cord: 6'
- Water Sound: Medium
- Usage: Indoor
Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain:
Although the Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain is considered to be a horizontally oriented water feature, as its width is larger than its length, it truly gives the illusion of greater height. Measuring 69”H x 91”W this is a stunning piece of art that will immediately become a focal point in even a larger space.
This water feature is available in nine gorgeous surface materials that you can pair up with one of three gorgeous frames. It includes nine 50-watt halogen lights, splash guard, water tight tray liner, dimmer switch, water distribution system, polished river rocks and an “EZ” installation bracket. If you are looking for one of the most beautiful and exceptionally crafted fountains on the market, this is it!
|Height||60 Inches and Over|
|Width||60 Inches and Over|
|Features||Add A Logo, Lighted, Made In USA|
|Material||Glass, Marble, Slate|
I just purchased the Deep Creek Falls, can you please send me the installation instructions to my email address?
Posted byon Monday, August 29, 2016Just emailed them to you, thank you for your order.
Can I place the Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain outdoors?
Posted byon Monday, May 23, 2016Yes, you would need to order an outdoor hood with this fountain...unless you are hanging it in a enclosed outdoor setting. If it is exposed, then an outdoor hood is needed for this water fountain.
Hello, Do you ship to Ireland and if so what is the cost of this? Leon
Posted byon Wednesday, February 24, 2016Yes we can. Please email email@example.com your shipping address and the item you want and we can get you a shipping quote.
Our Campus library would like to install one of your water features in a space that measures 118" wide and 76"tall and 11' deep. How can we get started on working up something with you?
Posted byon Thursday, March 12, 2015yes of course, we will email you with more details.
Hello, we are considering using this fountain in a building lobby. We might have some built-out around the fountain, so would like to know if any part of the fountain unit needs to be access for maintnance. If you can also email me the specification with electrical requirement and installation information will be greatly appreciated.
Posted byon Wednesday, December 10, 2014Hello, Yes, you will need to make sure everything is accessible/removable for cleaning and if you ever need to access anything. I will send you installation instructions and other information. Thank you!
Write Your Own Review
Charles on 9/23/16
Rob on 7/29/16