Disclaimer: The Copper and slate on this fountain are natural materials, variations in color, texture and size are desirable and is not a reason for return.
Nojoqui Falls Triple Wall Fountain Features:
- NSI slate (Slate Tech) face
- Frame available in several finishes
- Built-in lighting with remote control
- Designed to provide maximum water sound
- Fountain is pictured with cord hidden
- Slate Tech is completely assembled - 30 minute installation
- Warranty: 6 months limited manufacturer
Nojoqui Falls Triple Wall Fountain Includes:
- Frame kit
- NSI slate face panel
- Recirculating electric pump
- Accent lights
- Remote control for the lights
- Decorative rocks
- Mounting hardware
Nojoqui Falls Triple Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 57.5"H x 76.5"W x 6.5"D
- Weight: 200 pounds
Nojoqui Falls Triple Wall Fountain:
The Nojoqui Falls Triple Wall Fountain is a nice contemporary water fountain that features three patented NSI lightweight slate panels. The water pours out from under the copper roof and flows down the surface into the pool of water in the copper basin.
NSI Slate – This fountain contains NSI slate, which is thinner than regular slate. This makes the fountain less heavy and easier to hang. This slate is indistinguishable from thick slate. All the beauty is retained and the weight is reduced by over 90%.
|Height||35 - 60 Inches|
|Width||60 Inches and Over|
|Material||Copper, Slate, Stainless Steel|
We would like to hang this on a stucco wall in our outdoor courtyard. Can this be used outside?
Posted byon Wednesday, May 25, 2016We would recommend this one: https://www.soothingwalls.com/olympus-falls-wall-fountain.html You would need to purchase an outdoor hood, but it will be fine outside.