Olympus Falls Wall Fountain:
The Olympus Falls Wall fountain features three panels of a material of your choice. Make this fountain truly your own by choosing your own surface material, trim color and edging. Choose from copper or traditional stainless steel or blackened copper over stainless for the frame and solid slate, featherstone slate or mirror for the waterfall face. The perfect combination will be a stunning addition to any wall. Similar to the Deep Creek Falls water fountain just slightly smaller in size, this wondrous fountain will add beauty to any room in your office or home.
Olympus Falls Wall Fountain Features:
- Hand made in the USA
- Wall-mounted fountain
- Different face options
- Choice of rounded or squared edges
- Pebble beach splash guard tray and river rocks
- Adjustable splash guard hides the pump from view, prevents splashing and holds polished natural river rocks
- Water tight tray liner - heavy duty tray liner is water tight, double tested, and will not leak or deteriorate over time
- Superior water distribution system - water flows smoothly and will not clog or spray
- (6) 50 watt halogen lights
- Dimmer switch creates brighter or more subdued coloration
- Pull chain allows you to control the fountain without touching the cord (Lights and Water On, Only Lights On, Only Water On, Lights and Water Off)
- You can add your logo, image or change the size
- Easy to install
- 1 year limited warranty - click here for details
Olympus Falls Wall Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- EZ installation bracket
- Polish river rocks
- Pebble beach splash guard tray
- Water tight tray liner
- Lights with dimmer control
- Installation and maintenance video on DVD
Olympus Falls Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 75"w x 54"h x 6"d
- Weight 180 lbs - Featherstone
- Weight 465 lbs - Slate
- Weight 240 lbs - Mirror
Disclaimer: Because all of our stones for the Olympus Falls are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown of the Olympus Falls wall fountain. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Soothing Walls Customer Service.
|Height||35 - 60 Inches|
|Width||60 Inches and Over|
|Features||Made In USA|
Can you show me a photo of the hood cover? And what is the cost of that? I am interested in putting this unit on an outside patio wall. thank you.
Posted byon Monday, January 9, 2017We have emailed you a photo, let us know if you didn't receive it.
How much water does this fountian need? And how often does it need to be refilled?
Posted byon Tuesday, November 15, 2016this fountain holds about 12 gallons of water. Typically you should expect to add water between 2-3 times a week but every location is different. After owning the fountain for a couple weeks you will get a good idea how often is needed for your fountain based on the location you installed it. Winter months will have more evaporation as your home is typically warmer and drier.
I am building a house and was wondering where I should put the electrical outlet on the wall behind the fountain. Any feedback on best place for outlet would be greatly appreciated!
Posted byon Friday, December 26, 2014The best place for the outlet would be behind the left stone (facing the fountain), dead center of the stone. It doesn't need to be recessed, just a normal outlet will do. If you don't have this option, then anywhere below the fountain will do. If you would like the installation instructions for this fountain please email us at email@example.com
I was wondering if the color of the green slate will vary. In the photos, some appear to be very green while others are more gray.
Posted byon Wednesday, July 2, 2014Yes, the green slate will vary. We do offer a stone selection process that allows you to pick the exact stones that will be used for your fountain's surface so that you can match color of the slate to your needs.
We are looking for an outdoor water wall fountain. The ones we most enjoy are the Olympus Falls fountains. Can these fountains be installed on the privacy wall of a back patio that has some outdoor element exposure? Thank you.
Posted byon Monday, April 28, 2014Yes, you can install this fountain outdoors we recommend purchasing an outdoor hood to cover all electrical elements. Please give us a call if you would like to purchase this outdoor hood. Regarding the privacy wall, is it capable of holding this fountain? It needs to be able to support at least 300 pounds.
Write Your Own Review
Kenneth on 8/8/16