Orders received by Soothing Walls are typically sent either by UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service, or freight carrier. Please refer to the individual product you are purchasing for shipping times. Standard Shipping typically takes between 4 - 7 business days depending on your location.
**If you would like faster delivery times please contact a customer service representative at Soothing Walls and they will try to accommodate your request.
Free Shipping Offer
All water fountains are eligible for free shipping, as long as the shipping address is located within the continental United States. This applies to ground shipping only; Expedited shipping charges can be obtained by calling our customer service line.
Customers Outside the Continental U.S.
If you wish to ship something outside the continental U.S., please contact Soothing Walls for a shipping quote. You must have the name and product code of the item you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address ready when you call or e-mail. We cannot give you a quote without this information. The customer is responsible for any duties, fees or taxes imposed by the receiving country.
Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note.
- The trucking service will contact you typically 1-2 days before delivery to schedule the delivery time. If you make an appointment with the trucking company please be aware if you are not there to accept delivery a redelivery fee may be charged by the trucking company and it is not the responsibility of Soothing Walls.
- Please be there to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for potential damages.
- The delivery driver will deliver your items curbside of your home. They are not responsible for taking the product onto your driveway or into your home. Therefore, moving the item from curbside may require your assistance. You can always ask the driver to assist you and they may but they are not required. Special services are the responsibility of the customer, we do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item. White Glove service may be available in some areas by some trucking companies. If White Glove service is arranged it is the responsibility of the customer. Any recon signing (changing of original shipping address) of shipments is not the responsibility of Soothing Walls and any fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Very heavy items will require a forklift to move them from the curbside to their permanent location. You can contact a local contractor or landscaper to help you with this.
- Please be aware that if you suspect any damage upon delivery please mark the bill of laden - SUBJECT TO INSPECTION, so any issues may be corrected or parts replaced. Please contact Soothing Walls immediately to report any damages or issues.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping will NOT be refunded on shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS's control, including but not limited to the following:
- The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product;
- Failure of the Shipper or Consignee to observe any term contained in these Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to improper or insufficient packaging, securing, addressing or marking of any shipment, including omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information, or the Shipper's failure to follow any term related to shipments that are not acceptable for transport.
- Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Force Majeure Events").
- Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.
The following shipments are not eligible for Guaranteed Service:
- Shipments destined for delivery in locations outside the service area for Next Day Air Freight or 2nd Day Air Freight.
- Shipments referenced in Section 21 SHIPMENTS NOT ACCEPTED.
- The guarantee for on-scheduled delivery for Next Day Air Freight and 2nd Day Air Freight shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the Day after Thanksgiving Day and on December 18 through December 24.