Disclaimer: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and thus the colors may vary from the picture shown and a lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
Sunken Cathedral Wall Fountain Features:
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- The image is completely hand painted; it may vary slightly from the image pictured
- Each fountain is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Made of natural copper and acrylic paint
- Galaxy lighting option
- Indoor use only
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
Sunken Cathedral Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 48"H x 28"W
- Weight: approx. 40 lbs.
Sunken Cathedral Wall Fountain:
The inspiration for this Sunken Cathedral Wall Fountain was actually a prelude by Debussy. These underwater "lovers" showcases the brilliant underwater photography of Howard Schatz. The backdrop is made of a material called Lexan, which is extremely durable and virtually unbreakable. The image is hand painted onto the reverse side of the Lexan acrylic panel.
Also available with LED lights which produce virtually no heat and last approximately 200,000 hours.
|Height||35 - 60 Inches|
|Width||25 - 35 Inches|
|Features||Customization, Made In USA|