Disclaimer: Because all of our stones are natural, they are each unique in color and texture and will vary from the pictures shown. We do offer a stone selection option where you can select your stone before we ship it to you. For more information please contact Soothing Walls Customer Service.
Sunrise Springs Wall Fountain Features:
- Hand made in the USA
- Wall-mounted fountain
- Available in ten different water surface options
- Choice of rounded or squared edges
- Splash guard tray and river rock- adjustable splash guard hides the pumpfrom view, prevents splashing, and holds polished natural river rocks
- Water tight tray liner - heavy duty tray liner is water tight, double tested, and will not leak or deteriorate over time
- Superior water distribution system - water flows smoothly and will not clog or spray
- (4) 50 watt halogen lights
- Available with Optional Multi Color LED Lighting and Remote
- Pull chain allows you to control the fountain without touching the cord (Lights and Water On, Only Lights On, Only Water on, Lights and Water off)
- Dimmer switch creates brighter or more subdued colorations
- You can add your logo, image or change the size
- Easy to install
- Warranty: 1 year limited on fountian - Click Here To View Warranty
Sunrise Springs Wall Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- EX installation bracket
- Polish river rocks
- Pebble beach splash guard tray
- Water tight tray liner
- Lights with dimmer control
- Installation and maintenance video on DVD
Sunrise Springs Wall Fountain Specifications:
- 35"H x 52"W x 6"D
- Slate Weight only: 125 lbs.
- Slate Fountain with water: 225lbs
- Feather Stone weight only: 25 lbs
- Feather Stone Fountain with water: 120 lbs
- Marble Weight only: 125 lbs
- Marble Fountain with water: 225 lbs
- Mirror Weight only: 40 lbs
- Mirror Fountain with water: 140 lbs
- Water Sound: Medium
- Usage: Indoor
Sunrise Springs Wall Water Fountain:
If you have a large wall in need of a piece of art, to become a strong focal point, then this Sunrise Springs Wall Fountain is perfect. Choose from ten stunning surfaces in slate, marble, Featherstone slate or mirror, and then pick a complementing frame from antique black copper, rustic copper or stainless steel.
Everything about this water feature has been thoughtfully created to become a beautiful focal point, from its overhead halogen lighting to its efficient splash guard below. Bring tranquility to any space instantly with this stunning piece of art. It also includes a leak proof tray, recirculating electric pump, dimmer switch and bracket for easy installation.
The Feather Stone Slate is a new lighter slate alternative. Water fountains made with Featherstone slate feature a slate veneer which weights approximately 10 pounds (compared to its 150 pound solid slate counterpart). Featherstone represents a new option for those looking for ease of installation while maintaining a natural stone look. All fountains with the Feathestone have edging that matches the color of the light hood and basin.
|Height||35 - 60 Inches|
|Width||35 - 60 Inches|
|Features||Add A Logo, Lighted, Made In USA, Ships in 1-3 Days|
|Material||Copper, Marble, Slate, Stainless Steel|
how do you mount this over a fireplace into drywall. Thanks
Posted byon Friday, September 9, 2016You should have atleast one stud behind there. If you do, then drywall and a stud is all you need.
HOW MUCH DOES IT WEIGH?
Posted byon Monday, June 27, 2016It really depends on the surface material you choose... Slate Weight only: 125 lbs. Slate Fountain with water: 225lbs Feather Stone weight only: 25 lbs Feather Stone Fountain with water: 120 lbs Marble Weight only: 125 lbs Marble Fountain with water: 225 lbs Mirror Weight only: 40 lbs Mirror Fountain with water: 140 lbs
Have you ever created a combination water feature firebox?
Posted byon Wednesday, December 9, 2015Yes, we have water features with ethanol burners.
Can you send me a spec sheet on the wiring of this fountain? I am prepping my wall and need to know how and where the wiring is located. Thank you
Posted byon Tuesday, September 8, 2015Hello, The fountain just requires a regular 110 outlet. If you want to hide the cords behind the fountain you will want to place the outlet around deadcenter of where you are going to hang the fountain. The fountain has an on/off switch to operate the fountain. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
How loud is this fountain compared to others? We are looking for peaceful, water sounds only. Thank you.
Posted byon Wednesday, February 4, 2015This fountain is a great sounding fountain. You can lower and raise the noise by lowering and raising the water level in the basin. More water = less noise I hope this helps!
Write Your Own Review
Jim on 7/31/16
Jim on 7/31/16
Jon on 7/28/16
Hand & Stone Massage & Facial Spa - Ottawa ON Canada on 7/2/15